The Village Hall has a large main hall, small meeting room suitable for 6 – 8 people, kitchen (includes double oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher) and 3 toilets – one of which has disabled access and baby changing facilities.
At the rear of the hall is a large, enclosed, grassed area, patio, and picnic bench.
Covid-19 Rules and Restrictions
Similar to other village halls and meeting places we are following Government guidelines with regard to Covid-19 rules and restrictions:
- Ensuring a 2-metre space restriction.
- Hand disinfectant on entrance and exit.
- A one-way system in and out of the Hall.
- Restricted to one toilet.
- Limited use of chairs and tables inside the Hall.
- No access to the kitchen.
- Fogging of the spaces used at the end of the event.
Before a booking can be considered you must complete a Risk Assessment as a condition of our insurance and to protect one another. The Risk Assessment must be signed and returned to email@example.com or put into the Village Hall post box on the gate.
Obviously, we realise that in booking the Hall there will be limits on numbers of attendees. To this effect we are currently offering a reduced price of £5 per hour booking fee to be paid via Bank Transfer to HSBC Account Gosforth Garden Village Association; Sort code 40 34 16; Account Number 51538241.